Sunday, August 10, 2014

Thanks Norma


I am writing to you as the new leader of Hope Quilters.  My name is Jody Eubank.  I have been a part of Hope Quilters for 3 ½ years and have loved every minutes of it.    I was thrilled to be approached to take over such an important part of ministry at Hope. 

This blog it to let you all know of Norma Hamilton’s “retirement”. She has served faithfully and tirelessly and we all appreciate her countless contributions.  She will continue on as a member and we are all thankful for that.  I am especially thankful for the ground work she has laid for the group and I am also grateful to call her my friend.

1 comment:

  1. A huge thank you from me to Norma for all the time she invested in our group when I was there in West Des Moines. She's the most dependable person I know, and was always giving behind-the-scenes support, even when we didn't know we needed it! She a selfless giver, and I'm honored to have spent many years working with her, and calling her friend. I'm sure you'll be a great leader, Jody, and I have no doubt that Norma will still be behind the scene, continuing to give as only she knows how to do. Bless you, Norma! And you too, Jody.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and inquiries are warmly accepted.