Monday, November 26, 2018

November 2018 Work Day Recap

A Quilter's Prayer

Take the pieces of my life
And stitch them together
According to Your will.

May I yield to the pricks of Your needle
So that Your stitches
May surround me with the pattern of your love.

May I allow You to order the squares
Any way You want,
To pattern me by Your design
So that all will know
You quilted me.

From "Discovering the Patterns of Life's Grace and Beauty" by Debbie Salter Goodwin


November's Hope Quilter weekend was well attended, even though the temperature was heading downhill because after all, it was November!

But warmly inviting quilts of all sizes were created or finalized or dropped off.  It's always an encouragement after the meeting to see the pile of lovingly made quilts that will head off to various organizations and in turn...into the hands of those who really need them.




A few members worked on making kits, and I hear there are some flannel kits that will be ready to go in December.  Kits are a great way of starting out making a quilt for Hope Quilt Ministry, if you want to give it a try!

Here are some of the finished quilts from November:


Some quilts for the kiddos:


Many bright, beautiful colors!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and inquiries are warmly accepted.